Easycraft ABN 40 505 032 779, the owner of the "Easycraft" brand is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. Easycraft is bound by the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) (the Act).
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Easycraft will, from time to time, collect and use personal information. The types of personal information collected and the purposes for which that personal information will be used will depend on the circumstances. For example, Easycraft may collect personal information from you when you:
· access one of our websites (which may include the collection of your IP address);
· request to be sent Easycraft product information;
· request advice on wall or ceiling panels;
· enter into a competition or promotion run by Easycraft; or
· request marketing or advertising materials.
Easycraft does not require customers to provide any sensitive information, or actively seek this information. If you do provide sensitive information to us for any reason, you consent to us collecting that information.
Easycraft may use your personal information:
· for the primary purpose for which you provided it, and for purposes related to that primary purpose;
· to answer your queries and otherwise contact you about the information you have provided to us and your use of our websites;
· if you have consented, to send you information about our offers, promotions, products and services;
· to allow you to participate in our competitions and promotions;
· to address any issues or problems with your use of our websites, our business, products or services;
· to help us learn more about our customers and the users of our websites so that we can improve your experience and our business;
· to tailor advertising on our websites; or
· any other purpose disclosed by you at the time your personal information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Easycraft will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
· to third parties appointed by Easycraft which assist Easycraft to perform services and or provide products (in which case Easycraft requires these contractors to keep that personal information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than for the purpose of performing those services or providing those products);
· in exceptional circumstances, Easycraft may be required or authorised by law to disclose personal information, for example to law enforcement authorities or to prevent a serious threat to public safety; or
· otherwise with your consent.
Easycraft may use national or overseas facilities to process or back up information and as a result, may transfer your personal information to national or overseas facilities.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Easycraft will take all reasonable steps to protect all personal information held by it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Easycraft will take reasonable steps to keep any personal information which we hold about you secure. However, except to the extent liability cannot be excluded due to the operation of statute, Easycraft excludes all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to your personal information. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any person may seek access to personal information which Easycraft holds about that person and we will provide access to that information in accordance with the Act. There are certain exemptions which may apply to the provision of that information. We may require that the person requesting access provide suitable identification and we may charge an administration fee for granting access to information.
If you become aware that any personal information which we hold about you is incorrect, you may contact Easycraft to correct or update that information.
Requests for access to, or to correct or update, personal information held by Easycraft should be sent to the contact person below.
Contact details – email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns about Easycraft’s collection, use or disclosure of personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 3496, Tingalpa DC, QLD 4178.