Easyclad is high impact resistant 9.5mm thick board made from Australian hardwoods selected for their durability and low fibre swell characteristics. Easyclad provides the traditional look of tongue and groove boards for semi-external undercover walls and ceilings at a fraction of the cost of timber planks.
For use in semi-external areas only not subject to direct rain exposure. It is NOT to be used as external cladding board where exposed to full weather conditions. Easyclad is our recommended wall cladding for all internal wet areas (bathrooms & laundries) and semi-external undercover use such as patios and verandahs.
Made from reconstituted hardwood it provides a tough and hardy base board whilst offering our full range of profile finishes, to match existing or to create a new look.
They come pre-primed (both front & back surfaces for additional protection) are ready to paint and are available in most Profiles.
- Manufactured from 9.5mm hardboard - contains no glues or resins
- Impact Resistant - saving on future maintenance and repairs
- Easyjoin system - no joint sealing required
- Easier and faster to install than timber planks
- Note - the profile runs the length of the board