The traditional style of Australia's heritage homes are unique; Walls and ceilings featuring Regency tongue and groove boards were common during the "Pre WW1 and Interwar" periods of Australian architecture and the Regency look has become one of the hallmarks of that period. These days, the features of traditional tongue and groove boards can be accessed very easily and economically using easyregency.
easyregency timber wall paneling is suitable for dado height and full height decorative walls. Easy to use for the DIY handyperson, this style will suit a more traditional home style. If you are planning a renovation or wanting to upgrade a room over the weekend these internal timber wall and ceiling panels make the job easy.
- Manufactured from 9mm MDF MR E0 rated board
- Pre-undercoated finish requires minimal preparation before final painting
- Impact resistant - saving on future maintenance and repairs
- Easyjoin system - no joint sealing required
- Easier and faster to install than timber planks or plasterboard
- Note - the profile runs the length of the board